Friday, May 27, 2011

"The beginning is the most important part of the work."Plato

So this was my beginning...
These are a few photos from the very first bridal shoot I went on. It was a day after shoot for one of my very best friends Valerie. My other good friend Laura Fulmer of Laura Fulmer Photography photographed the wedding and told me to grab my camera and come along and practice and watch her pose and do her thang! Laura was one of the first people who inspired me to pick the camera back up. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to Laura for letting me tag along. I can't believe it will be 2 years this November since I took these. Valerie and Jon, I love yall, and I am still so grateful to have you in my life and am still so honored that I was part of such a special day!

Now I really hope they all display correctly and aren't too crazy! I am still feeling my way through all of this resizing and posting stuff. I'm editing to add that I see that they got just a little blurry when I resized them for posting. I promise yall, they aren't as blurry as they look!

In Valerie's family we have a joke about the "adoration" picture of Valerie looking at Jon. It goes a little something like this...




I call this one the Ralph Lauren ad...its that hazy light and a stare in the camera, reminds me of an ad so much!